Monster War.
Twitter



Boring sunday
Sunday, September 13, 2009


haaaa, thanks to a friend, I got to know bout this super import nights 2009. I have to gooooo ! :D

I really need to find time heading down to ion and orchard central LOL guess it's pretty slowww of me to see these buildings, and call myself a SP DARCH student HAHAHA

Mandy's got motivated once again hahahaha saw this fav lambo, lp640.... door opened, lights on at night. WTHHH, it's really gorgeous and lovely ((((((: I get motivated easily isn't it, good thing. HAAAAZ.

DAD BOUGHT A NEW TV *beammms*** OHMY, work tmrw. If I ever have to handle that big load alone, 'll sure turn off when the sun sets. 'M actually feeling 'nothing' bout wednesday! nervous, happy, sad... none. But 'm just very thankful to god that I was given this chance, 'll sure present it well no matter what the outcome is......, cos disappointments, doesn't stay in me for long. HAAAAZ

blogshops! spend spend spend. Shall tally everything :D and just pray hard that mom doesn't scream into my ears HAHAAA! I want an acoustic guitarrrrrrr.... surprisingly, she showed no emotions when I said that......,, PASSED. 'Ve yet to refurnish my rooooom, after next week 'll sure have time for my room, wait for meeee hahaha

Shanting : YESSS, process is really ~~~~~~~~~ hahahahaha, gosh, I really don't wish to visual my next semester! :(
Lambostealer : thank you very much. vroommz off~.


TOODLES.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot