Monster War.
Twitter



Cars.
Thursday, September 17, 2009

I don't know how and where to start packing my rooooom... Main thing is to get rid of whatever that's not within my reach for more than 6 months :D :D :D

Lamborghini Reventon Roadster.
wow wow wow. Only 15 to be built

Aston Martin Rapide....
resembles a coupe. And the dooooors! - Darren is gonna like it. I bet.

I had the intention to blog but now everything shall stop here. BOOHOOZ.

YinLeng :
My future husband right ? hahahaha should be the other way round then sweeter :D
ShanTing : Yes, i love that pic toooo ! C L A S S I C !! :D our style. Not Yinleng's :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot