Monster War.
Twitter



Foooooleeesh
Friday, September 18, 2009

I was checking out the locks and pins in my phone and after that 5 minutes of storing pin codes and all.... My sim card was locked. After which it gave me 10 attempts to type in this PUK code... Like WTH..., I don't even know what that is. Flipped through the guide and it says that I need to call the service provider. It was already 2am LOL. Went net surfing for the singtel number and after minutes of providing information, I finally got my PUK code -.= Thankgod- my sim card is finally unlocked (: So dumb of me right !!! I was supposed to sleep and got myself into deep shit so easily... hahahaha

I need sleeeeeeep nowww :(((((
But there's work for me to complete. ohmyyyy, let's just be busy together :D

JiaYan : No 'm not bored, 'm D E P R E S S E D =.- hahahaha AS IF!
YinLeng : Yesss, cos of you, food festival is cancelled too :( OHMYGOD, please make next friday reallllly free alright(:
MunYee : LOVES.
ShanTing : YinLeng RANDOM. We CLASSIC. Odd one out TREATS MEAL hahahaha (:


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot