Monster War.
Twitter



Hello BooHoo.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Facebook's crashed again -frowns***. But at least, 've managed to get my profile picture done (: hahaha For the first time, it's a car woohooo.

My room's done! Everything has gone to their new locations, and from this packing session, I realised that I don't know how to pack well. It pissed me off really easily just because no matter how much I pack, the amount of things lying around doesn't decrease :D So why am I still packing ? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Brand new week(: Shall plan it well. First half of the week will be serious studying and end of the week will be more or less PLAYING. Can't wait for friday ~~~ YinLeng..ShanTing...Money.. and others ... and F1 :D

Reults are out in a day's time. SHUCKZ. Why are there always tense surprises in each week ? But I LIKE. Cos life will be more interesting this way ((((:

'm so sad that i didn't head down to SIN 2009... arghhhz.
Gavin : Er.. it's like a whole month of oct- where there'll be exhibitions.. museum or stuffs about architecture! It's damn cool ah. http://www.archifest.sg/ check it out(:

Goodnight (:


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot