Monster War.
Twitter



once again, you.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The day blogger turns fine, was the day I didn't have time to upload pictures BOOHOOZ

Have to turn in really soooon, early work tmrw just because 'm missing a day of work on wednesday. Was greeted by numerous lovely carssss the moment I left house for work ((((: Ferrari 360 modena spider hahaha, and my mom had a big shock when I nudged her in the midst of her thoughts HA HA HA, 'm so bad righttt, and in the evening my sudden words : AUDI R8! shocked her once again. OHMYGOD... please forgive me hahahahaha

It's 1am :D Turning in now. Flu's attacking me and 'm entering the dreamland to fight against it. WATERHELL, I see myself as a 17 year old KID -Shoooooz-....

Shanting : OHMYYY, thanks for having faith in us, we'll work hard together!!! :)

Toodles :)


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot