
|
Twitter R8 spyder NEWLOVE. Monday, September 21, 2009 Waking up early for church was really refreshening though I slept at 2am ! ! ! I can't attend the service on a weekly basis due to work )))): After which went home to start packing my room - (at last). Everything was so dusty cos it was during CNY since I last touched them. During CNY I touched them cos I was packing my room wahahahaha. See, I seldom touch my things in the room =.= I feel super terrible after that. DUSTS DUSTS DUSTS- you're not my friend :( Family dinner at grammies place was g r e a t. Cos cousins brought their PSP which has NeedForSpeed SHIFT in it. Wahaaa, get to play and I chose SCIROCCO :) LOTUS ELISE :) PORSCHE CAYMAN :) lovessssss. Customised the paint and all, I admit that the cayman was a play (: But scirocco's NICE. ![]() ![]() Bought a new table and shelf- YAYZ! After monday, 'm done refurnishing my room. Thanks Mom Thanks Dad (: LOVE IT. ShanTing : YES. YINLENG!! saw it ? Told ya you've to treat us the meal no matter what...., we aren't greedy (: We sound like we're cos you haven't treat us yet.. which you promised (: Toodles :D |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |