
|
Twitter That's when I chose to be happy :) Thursday, September 24, 2009 What's been happening! (: 've been staying at home but eating out for dinner.... and that saves me lotsa money. Perhaps it isn't save.... it's just that the amount stays the same. So what's the difference at the end of the dayyyeee. I think 'm going to spend quite alot hahahaha really, mom's gonna nag at me. Looking at how full my closet is and how many pieces 've kept re-wearing.... why should I even buy more ? HA HA HA *shrugs shoulders* SHUCKZ. - shanting just messaged me : she's got fever :((( hmmm, get well soooon!! 1.54 am..... it's so late already. 've got so much to tell you, yet I don't have your number...... JiaYan : EH, stop using that word. Use a better one pleaseeee (: 'm just calling out the word FREAK... no other meanings LOL goodnight :D |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |