Monster War.
Twitter



Waiting for one
Friday, September 11, 2009

Notebook's problems are finally solved (: *jumps on sofa*

After seeing the suntec/marina sq area, 've got the temptation to watch F1 !! Goshhh, hahahaha. Or should I spend this money somewhere else....Last working day of the week and gonna head home early to start mugging hard on my theory. I can still remember, back to the years in primary/secondary school lifes, I never had a good holiday. Once exams are over, my friends are off the play whereas 'm off to start practising on the piano and get ready for the exam. Exams after exams ever since primary 2.... Now.... it's still on. OMGGG... Last Lap, 'll sure make the ending a nice one :D

GoodBye :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot