
|
Twitter FAR Thursday, October 1, 2009 Start of a new month, and 'll ask myself what 've done. Definitely not wasting my time. Omgg, and all starts to rhyme hahahaha. SHUCKZ! I feel like we're drifting apart TSKTSKTSK. Soooo farrrr.... mom shouts for my name and I took half a minute to leave my room. SHE : Are you coming down the stairs from ur room which is upstairs ? ME : Did you know that I was wondering (too) that what happens if we were to live in such house, responding to you would be soooo long. SHE : Ya.... Dream on. ME : Ha! We're so fated with big houses that we think about the SAME things at the SAME time LOL! Shanting : haaa, some wierdo who asked my permission to delete me and block me in fb/msn! WTH...nooo, u don't know the person, glad that u don't hahaha the BEST and FUNNIEST days we had together..., but we have to look from a different angle now! hmmm(:I think SHE called you cos she wants to feel the atmosphere of CHILDREN'S DAY!!! HAHAHAHA u know u know. YinLeng : u didnt hang me the SHANGRI LANG PHONE NO. ? Shanting! give her SHANGRI LANG phone no... shangri LANG k :D Yinleng- nahhh, I doubt you'll give me any sweets, cos me and sst's meals are not SETTLED yet! :( Toodles(: |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |