Monster War.
Twitter



HEYBABES.
Saturday, October 17, 2009

Helooo :D

Waiting for one more day before the load falls on me, can't help but keep thinking bout it hahahahaha Headed to great world city today- and swept the last 3 hotwheel cars : matt black lp560, f430 spider and carrera gt. It's been a few years ever since I saw nicee model cars lol! Furthermore, they're packed at a side, separated from the WIERD ones :) Hurry called brother, and he wants them all (as expected =.=) hahahahaha

Brother's birthday party is approaching, one week more. I still have no idea 'm getting for him... was thinking of smthing that has got to do with scirocco.... omgggg, I need ideasssss.

So nervous, theory exam on 31st oct. BRRRRss....

2 handsome boys - maserati gt and audi R8
2 lovely babes - gallardo and murcielago
1 hot beloved sexaye - scuderia

Past few days were really suckkish, but can't remember what upsets me, which is GOOD NEWS!! Celebrated mashuang's birthday on Friday:) And OH - HAPPYBIRTHDAY MASHUANG!!! Had sakae, felt so bloated after that Haaaaa :) I LOVE Manhattan Fish Market~~!! Go try it, really great (:

Bought the woha book at Basheer. And the bookshop was tended by _____. And they told me there'll be no discount when I was holding the 25% OFF FOR BOOKS AT BASHEER. Another tender said- ya, this can be used. And next moment, the two _____ (tenders) went babbling and mumbling off behind my back.... GRRR. Yaaaa, I know it's at ur lost, 25% is a lot, but HEY- I wasn't the organiser, it's your BOSS who gave this discount =.= you BADDY _____ ! >.<

Shanting - hahaha, you didn't know? hahaha :) YinLeng said not nicee! LOL wish u good luck on mon/tues!!
Nic - yaaaa nick's nic, FUNNY RIGHT. smileeeeee :)
YinLeng - REPLIED you alreadyy :D hehh!
Munny - HELLO! ;)

goodBYE!


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot