
|
Twitter NICI's loveddd Friday, October 9, 2009 Went out in the afternoon again, everything was almost similar to tuesday hahahaha so doesn't matter if I update or not :) Went Plaza sing in the evening...., 've bought NICI FERRARI PENCIL CASE ;) Looks like a plush toy but it's a pencil case and a ferrari cap on the horse's head. Gonna get the key chain next. For the half of next year, you'll see me getting scuderia items every now and then **OOOOPZ... hahahahaha I feel the heartache when I pay using my hard earned money, same goes for this pencil case HA HA HA most expensive scuderia item 'm gonna get - the Hoodie from PUMA, with the scuderia logo :) omggg. The ship MV DOULOS is arrives in singapore todayyyeee (8 oct), heading down to vivo tmrw I guess, free admission for the bookshop :) Shanting : haha, Yin Leng! Don't run away- you will still need to pay us a meal :D JiaYan : YES - U'RE BACK hohohohohoho :) one more week to school :( and you'll see me apologising to u cos there's no time for chatting HA HA HA Toodles! LOVE. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |