
|
Twitter I hide my frowns Thursday, October 1, 2009 ![]() This's the rapunzel house which 've been talking about a few weeks ago. So not singapore-ish hahahaha 'M facing a problem LOL - have been doing my calculations for my earnings in the future.... and somehow the sum of it doesn't tally with what I want. Yes, 've to depend on myself and not my parents. But wait, maybe instalments will help(: HAHAHA My dream is to have my house built on sentosa cove ! :D Who doesn't lol, even my brother does. Not long ago, I realised that he likes houses too hahaha he went : win liao lor, win liao lor - when I showed him the pictures (: Hmmm, but we're working towards to same goal, kinda nice thing. But lately, 've been thinking if I should have it built at sentosa cove, cos 1. not enough land. 2. Freaking EX !! HAHA The cheapest price is from _million. But why aim at the lowest price when what you get is only of a normal standard =.= Might as well stay at bukit timah or other places. HmmHmm, mandy wong has got to work hard :D Or else, it'll be all disapointments in the future :) Borrowed great books yesterday :D !!! Really one of a kind, I should be purchasing it during the archifest once 've gotten the archifest guide. The guide entitles me a 25% off. YAY. Fann wong and christopher lee's wedding yesterday... WHAT BOUT IT- the 8 porsche cayennes they used, at least 5 were of different types, cayenne/cayenne S/cayenne GTS/cayenne turbo/cayenne turbo s.... Surprised(: Have been busy with many things lately. Sad.. happy.. worrying. Wish all will be over fast- (: 1st oct ! HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY ~ !! GOODBYE:D |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |