
|
Twitter ONE WEEK Friday, October 23, 2009 Never had a chance for a proper update since the first day of semester 2 (: So here's a brief one.... Monday : Project Briefing, was shocked by the pile of tasks, or rather- the pieces of work that have to be handed in within different periods in this 1st half of the semester. Tuesday : no change. Wednesday : GEMS. A boring start, and topics covered weren't that interesting as I've thought to be. But good music was played occasionally, feelings had to be written down. That's it :) And also- came to know this song -[something by beatles.. a 1969 song LOL!] Thurs : CRS. Have no intention of blogging bout it hahahahaha no blame on the lecturer, but the management- why our class have to end at 6pm... omg. Managed to keep an update of cars due to the car-friends that I have ;) So doesn't matter if 'm losing out (in fact 'm), you'll be there to tell me hahahaha OH- I wish that I can communicate with my family in english, wouldn't it be a good thing :( How often do I even speak english in a day, perhaps 5 percent... and 'm disliking it SHUCKZ. Off to chalet on SATURDAY. Hurts me quite alot emotionally when come to think of - bringing this extra load- [laptop]- to the chalet itself... Documentations all the way till I reach home on Sunday noon, then will I start transfering them to the butter paper. Can't expect me to bring butter paper thereeeee, it's so WEAK hahaha :D ShanTing : We should look for the sir-duck-ting one for her birthday! Don't you think so, or perhpas christmas, so she could use it when sch starts next year!! HAHA YinLeng : it's SIR-DUCK(: sure you'll love it. *winks* TOODLES!;) |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |