
|
Twitter singapore's niceee Wednesday, October 7, 2009 Main Highlight of today was the pretty babes we saw at millenia walk, we were expecting a GTR or so, but turned out: Maserati GT, F430, modena spider and GALLARDO! And gallardo was being used as a wedding car- ** So Sweeeeet! ** My future-wedding-car-to-be wahaaa :D K! whatever, it's all about cars I know, can't helped it. JiaYan's gonna be BACK tomorrow :) The few days are really fast, not for her I guess hahaha I love cruise! Last year Dec, I had a trip, and another one during june, what's next ! Legend of the sea is not badddd :) STOMP 09 started.... and 'm not watching it, so depressing. Right now, 'm counting down to the number of SLACK days 'm left with. Goodbye :) |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |