Monster War.
Twitter



sisters
Monday, October 12, 2009



can't deny, I got a better tiara for myself ;D

Mom is having conference with her two sisters at this time 11pm- using my phone!! :( Extremely hilarious I swear, they kept hello-ing and gave all sorts of curious expressions HA HA HA they sounded so professional LOL

Still deciding on GEMS! goodness gracious, I need to choose one very soooooon.

JiaYan : HAHA, I do so I put the nicer one *smirkssss*
YinLeng : love me right :) !! SO --- Treat Meallll ;D

goodnight:D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot