
|
Twitter THANKS. Saturday, October 31, 2009 I don't always believe in coincidence, but now I do (: First of all- a big thank you to two great friends ;D I ate it, I love it, I remember it - ♥ I've got no motivation to start on my project until my paper is over, this kind of priority-thing really sucks. Not until the important moment is over, will I start cutting cardboards and all LOL But thanks for the wishes ;) 6 matte black gallardos at toys r us ;D !! Darren called. He bought 1 and my brother decided to buy 3 =.- 2 LEFT. hahahaha it's considered one of the most lovely cars in this collection. It's under 2010 hotwheels premiere.. a bit too early right, we're still in 2009 !! LOL OFF TO STONE. Toodles! |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |