
|
Twitter You caught me, I was stunned. Monday, October 26, 2009 Birthday celebration was fantastic ;D !! Everyone was anticipating for the cake when it needs a couple of minutes to be brought out of the box due to the weight. I took the lamborghini logo! :D Afterall- it's worth spending so much cos it looked so genuine! The camera is in the frigde now, we couldn't bare to eat LOL Slept at 4am, sooo late ha. Brother invited my pri 2 school mate, whom we've not seen each other for 10 entire years... omggg. But we had fun catching up :D Explains my sudden list of 10 over new friends in facebook wahahahaha What's wrong, everything seems to be you now. I don't know why ~ :) mun yee : hahaha! U'RE RIGHT! l i t t e r ~~ hahaha!
|
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |