Monster War.
Twitter



BOOMZ.
Thursday, November 5, 2009

'exciting' day tmrw.... Either u finish the sculpture, or you don't. And I have a very bad feeling....

I need to catch up a lot in the ECO HOUSE,
m o d i f i c a t i o n through the night.

Brother's going to shoot a car tmrw, and I don't know what car it is cos for the v first time- 'm not interested to know what model/brand. If I know bout it and I turn up, an idiot will flareeee up. But why am I preventing troubles from happening when you're there enjoying.

All I know is to love my close ones and hate you ;) Nice heh. SHUCKZ- 'm still angry.

Goodbye LOVEEE.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot