Monster War.
Twitter



GREEN HELLO!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009



GREEN is nice, no harm trying I guess ? hahahahaha Sadly- the flashbox doesn't allow us to resize, which means they give you 4 fixed sizes, and I had to choose SLIM :( So small now, boooooz

Weather's been pretty bad, rains at the wrong time. School is driving me crazyyyyy ~~ I feel like 'm stranded on an island, doing what I can do to pass my time until something really happens, will I start to panic or take action. I tried to be hardworking, hahahaha How many percent... I don't know (:

Look at the handsomeeee above(: Maserati GT... And mummy say it's GOOD LOOKING, she doesn't agree when I told her to see such cars, but she agreed (today)- when This HANDSOME in lovely pearl white- passed by her with a 1m gap in between, with the vrooom. She's so funny, "The car name v long, got one M in front one lor" HAHAHAHA

Results from last week's crit gonna be out soon...,, *cross fingersss*


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot