Monster War.
Twitter



ROTS
Monday, November 23, 2009

When was the last time I've said : School tmrw, brand new week.... Feels like it was just a day before. Everything turns out to be repeating, what else can I do other than concentrating on this course? Having an ambition of being one succesful architect isn't easy I guess? Architecture is everywhere, even at the position you're in right now, sitting, standing, walking, climbing up the stairs, you name it. So does that explains the amount of theory we have to absorb until you're being addressed as a- arhitect in practice?...,, why so. I didn't know the area of learning was so wide, and the amount of stress you get just puts you to a stop, near to the verge of giving up.

Putting the walls, having a roof are all ABCs, and no one tells me that I am about to learn the multiple layers in a roof? or different types of walls or tiles? And I wished there was someone here, pull me up and be firm again. Cos it's a week of confusions, where you couldn't put a decision on something, even a minor one.........

Weeks to vacation, and first time I really look forward to it....
Toodles.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot