Monster War.
Twitter



SOBS
Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am tired of keeping myself at home and having to stare at the screen with all the time I have other than eating and sleeping. I realised I can no longer hang out with my cousins as much as I want. There are no more hesitations in my answers on whether I can make it on that day for a movie with them. Or rather, 'm no longer eager to think of what's fun ahead or what's not, cos I know, it's all packed with no breaks.

Evening spending the time typing this short chunk of rants, makes me think 'm wasting time.

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR 12 DECEMBER.
*They aren't gonna touch us for the holidays, but we're gonna touch the models and documentation... what's the difference ?*

EDITED/12.08am
I will get an ipod touch to reward myself ;)

**BEAMS**


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot