
|
Twitter When will I be alright Wednesday, November 4, 2009 The mask you're wearing, 'm feel so disgusted. The attitude you have, ought to be changed. Friends- can turn out to be enemies, now it's hatred (: Cos you're so fake, you used me when I wasn't in the picture at the very first place. You hurt the people arnd you emotionally and feel so sorry, in fact, you don't even feel a sense of guilt, messages and tempers were all lies, only him- was so silly to have believed those. 'll return anything that was once given by you..., I see no point keeping them cos they remind me of you did- really makes my blood boil. 've never hate someone to such extent...,, couldn't let it go though it's tiring. But I believe God knows what to do (: YinLeng : HAHAHA, why always so random ! ShanTing : haha, 'm alright! ;D Thankssss. SEE U SOON. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |