Monster War.
Twitter



BAD
Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm not in my best mood now, realised something went really wrong in the model making and I can't make any changes to it cos the plans are submitted, shucks.

I wanted to upload a random music by the piano, but none of the ways I tried work, so.... forget it.

I thought I've just wasted a day like this.....,,

Shopping, Cars talk, can't help... perhaps the piano but can't at this time. So what helps when the clock continues to tick. . . .

Dinosaur will be back tmrw, may be better perhaps ? (:

goodnight, lovesss.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot