
|
Twitter Christmas moooooooood Wednesday, December 2, 2009 Can't wait to get my hands on ipod touch :D Cos it's the most expensive electronic device I've ever bought and I'm the one paying for it *sobzzz* At last, I'm able to 'communicate' with my cousins, and have a topic to talk about haaaaaaaaaa, sound so pathetic. ANWWWZ! Christmas is 23 days away :D The only season I will ever want to look forward to. Thought of any nice place to go ? Tell me if you have hahahaha, cos it's the only time I get to have a break where war will start once again till march. And that also marks the END of YEAR 1 in Darch !! So fast ((((((: I'm in need of fooooooooooooooood now. TOODLES! |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |