Monster War.
Twitter



How's life ?
Thursday, December 24, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE (:

I bought myself a soft toy LOL - RABBBBBIIIIT ;)

Christmas Celebration with family tmrw! Gonna miss the wild wild wet fun in the afternoon, cos i'll be glue-ing pieces of my model....,, errr, what kind of life is this. I wonder what memorable moments i'll have during these teenage years when I ask myself in 10 years time. Ans will be- Having glue all over my hands and holding a pen knife :D WTH.....

Lastly - I LOVE MY RABBIIIIIT & I use twitter as a record of what handsomes/babes (cars) I met for the day, so interesting.

GOODNIGHT LOVES(:

MunYee : LOL! Not hot!
YinLeng : Sure there'll be 3 bucks discount if I bring you along, so follow me where-ever I go yes ? :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot