Monster War.
Twitter



I miss everyone
Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whatsup! :)

It's going to be a lovely friday ! I don't know why though, but look at the weather now, look at the no-sch-day tmrw, look at my plans for tmrw, I can say it's gonna be good :D Where people go : TGIF :)

Shall reply the tags ;)

Shanting : Results are gonna be out by the end of this week! :( omgggg.
-
JiaYan : hahah, and guess what, I've change it again hahaha THANKS.
-
Nic : Yea, cos I know you love to read the newspapers, it's good to read more you know.
-

goodbye LOVES.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot