Monster War.
Twitter



LAST DAY - 2009 ;(
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Checklist-

Master Bedroom Garden Balustrade
Outdoor living Timbre louvres
Car Porch columns
GRASS AND TREES


31st dec; 10.01 am

HA! I'm afraid I won't have the chance to leave a lost post for 2009 ;) So here goes- Bishan library later on, and down to bras basah. Kinda stewpid, cos I've alrdy gone down to art friend just for the sticks, now I realised I've not enough as I've changed the thickness of sticks... here's how the day started to be bad....,, afterwhich, I've mis-calculated some heights, and users can't walk through cos it's only 1.5m.. where you're anrd 1.6-1.8 ? ;( But ! It's solved hahahaha

Countdown venue! ;) Yet to decide. Marina barrage is part of the ticketed venue and cars will be jammed. So it'll just be squeezing with the crowds I guess ? :( That's why it's good to get an apartment at the 'the sail @ marina bay' -PERFECT- So my 142049283 years of planning to get a house built may be erased and come up with a 1023502 years of planning to get 2 penthouse, or a loft (: HEEHEE. One for me and One for my daddy & mummy.

Reply tags tonight! TOODLES.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot