
|
Twitter Neither Here Nor There Thursday, December 17, 2009 I was supposed to upload a video of my CME project in 2008, but it took ages to load? So I cancelled it and ended up filling this space with words here.... O_O But I found something extremely lovely to upload! (: My brother's 1:18 car models with my Primer 2 HUB project 1:50..( scale's a bit off ) LOL which my brother mistaken it as a house, (doesn't matter anwww) hahahahaha And he fixed the roof wrongly such that on the right hand side, it seems like a floating roof ? :D Not a bad idea, he should give me that idea before my submission HAHAHA PICS @ http://sgdc.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2524 ![]() TOODLES! |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |