
|
Twitter Sleeeeeep soon Wednesday, December 23, 2009 My neck is aching badly just because I spent hours cutting boards and glue-ing them together (: nevertheless it's neatly done hahaha I'm in love with my pool and pond lol(: gonna wake up at 7 later to continue doing it with the sleeepy look, can't help it cos the 24th is Christmas eve! It's that someone really special that I need(: so special that I may not have the chance to meet at all (: Yes. It's the 23rd tmrw and I'm gonna miss the meet up since I didn't promise u I could make it. Seriously....,, get on with life, cos love isn't all you really need...and am really sorry for not replying any of your messages and answering your calls... Really sorry if you read this.. Toodles! I'll be back at 7 (; |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |