
|
Twitter 3D MAX, MY HOUSE Thursday, January 21, 2010 HI WORLD. (: Submitted the Rendering of my house's exterior at 12am (above)... I'm in loveeeee with it hahahaha It may not be the best design, but it's something I like, and i'm satisfied with it :D And my main concept of it is the stepping effect, right from the car porch (sheltering my handsome boy!!)and follow the roofs from the left in a clockwise direction, one is higher than the other, if you realised :D Had lots of problems along the way, so tiring. Look at the highest roof! - it's like floating right :D heeeeeeeeeeee, <3 School was nothing today, was rendering the WHOLE DAY, interim crit didn't reach my turn, and it will be held tmrw... SIGH. Keeeep delaying. CRS (critical reasoning skills) was as Critical as ever HAHAHA, but ended early(: nice. Gahhh, deadlines AGAIN. Too many to be noted down, and I think I've left out some, ohboy, whatever. I'll double check tmrw, ( i'm not a slacker! :D ) LOL. Get to work now, So, TOODLES! Tags will be replied soooooon ;D Lovessss. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |