Monster War.
Twitter



Thursday, January 21, 2010

At last - done with 3d max rendering. Exterior of the house is done, plus photoshopped it. I put an audi r8 in it!! Submitted it not long ago, can Have a really good sleep now(:

No
matter how much i update , I'd still think that i'm very far from my friends ..... Oh boy.

Had a good time in gems for the first time. Continued work at studio till I almost turn into zombie.... I guess there's no one day where I don't face the computer screen :/. Met up with nic and booms, I'm back home for work again:)

Ok , sleep now. Goodnight.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot