
|
Twitter EEEEWWW. Thursday, January 7, 2010 ![]() One moment, I was so confused with the assignment for Roof drainage system,.... and the next moment I had actually accepted it and THANK it. Cos it made me pick up my model from a safe place and realised that there's a LIZARD'S STUPID SHITTY SMELLY SHIT on my base of the model. Screew it. So what now, hang my model in the air..... i'm annoyed cos it's the model i've to use to present? Whatever, 'm totally disgusted by it and its shit now...,, oh boy. BYE. This post is dedicated to you, where ever you're in my house now. damnnn :(I typed like so not girlish.... ![]() ![]() |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |