
|
Twitter Chinese new year Wednesday, January 13, 2010 HELLOS ;) Am broke for the first time, it's been sooooo long ever since my wallet isn't filled with money hahahaha had to use up every note and borrowed another 10 bucks to pay for the trip to JB next week....,, and I was left with 1.95 of coins, short of another 5 cents to have a proper lunch LOL sound so pathetic can. I finally had proper help for school work ;) Whole day in school and I had to wait till 4.10 pm =.- I can't seem to find anything to type here, for my days are exactly the same, copy and paste, tskkkkkkk. Hopes CNY comes fast :D -get money -get a few days of break -get to prove and show off that architecture isn't a course that I've regretted joining :D TOODLES. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |