
|
Twitter don't catch me, for 'm annoying to you. Wednesday, January 6, 2010 Hellloooo friends ! :D I actually had to log in to this specific site just for my school timetable cos I've no idea what time school starts (: Can't blame me, it's the 1st-going-to-sch-thursday after 3 weeks of break, so memory is failing me perhaps...,, Awww. A NEW ASSIGNMENT added to my list today, omggg rush rush rush, ME CAN DO IT ;) ermmmm, gems was kinda useless? I'm feeling so EWWWWed over one guy in my group, I had alrdy suit his guitar chords with the piano and he said I was wrong (^#%#!@*). He says he doesn't know plucking, he doesn't know what chords he was playing when the chords actually make sense. He wants us to find the song and give him the chords. He doesn't want to rehearse till the it's our turn to perform...,, (@^!%*$@) *goodness gracious*.... Haaaa, actually things will turn out right when you close one eye to them which are annoying to you. I had 2 people questioning me the same question 3 times, and expect me to give a FULL explaination of what I did, was actually wrong. But to me, it seems right :D So don't catch me, cos at the end of the day, i'll just say uh-huh, yes, or Idk. :D i don't like to explain my actions...,, i'm an introvert (: School starts at 10.30, means i'll have my eyes on autocad a lil' later(: I PLAYED THE PIANO TODAY woooohoooo. right, TOODLES LOVES. ShanTing : hahaaaaa nah, that's so long later! How can you read the futureeeee! hahahaha hope what you said comes true :D YES, FRIDAY !! EDITED; 2.22am 'm hoping for a gooooooood day tmrw, well, it'll be great somehow(: YAWN, 'm hitting the sack now. I will start sleeping at 12 every night from holidays onwards I swear :D GOODNIGHT....,, |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |