Monster War.
Twitter



fairytale
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"A PRINCESS"

haaaaaaaa, so, it's 2nd day of school (: tutorial was a long and fast one. The hours just love to past that quickly right.... Saw a porsche GT3 white in colour when leaving sch, such lovelies have to appear after a longggg day in school HAHAHAH

And I walked home extremely fast when I saw a 430 spider, managed to catch up with it, freaking closeeeee contact and view of it HAAAAA, doesn't matter who the driver was, cos it's a TEST-DRIVE one LOL but it's incredibly sweeeeeet in yellow! plus the usual sound you know you know, hahahahaha

seriously, I don't hope for tmrw to come, as it's not v pleasing? How much will you want to spend your time together with someone who's lied to you? Things doesn't work like this when you older than me, neither will it work when you're younger than me(: don't have to understand that LOL

JiaYan : hahaha Yess, I can't wait to go octoberrr man. hahahaha
Nic : hahaha, don't be jealous when you aren't fit to use them, so NAIZE.
Shanting : hahahaha, but need carrr and permission! (ASK YINLENG BUY CAR)... hahahaha yesss! exchange with YOU ONLY (: LOL! we shall go see buildings sooon!
YinLeng : ok, flooooood it. 'M A PRINCESS! I'll be nice to you heehee.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot