Monster War.
Twitter



HALO.
Friday, January 15, 2010

Yin Leng is too random, so much so that she's to be IGNORED. (:

YES, submission is done ;)
And and and - Gotten results of the grade 8 piano theory yesterday, PASSED. YAY - everything is complete. I can move on to some other places now.

Have to finish the exterior of 3D max....,, by today that is. Shuckssss, I'm slow :( Gonna stay in school till late afternoon. So sad haaa, I've got to rush for another submission after today's submission... @#!#$^@$ ??? Chinese New Year is comingggg, I must look forward to it.

Weekend's here! I should have fun, I should PLAY and watch TV. Be like a kid who has the greatest freedom(: Slept for 3 hours yesterday and I'm so awake in school now. I was the latest in the family to hit the sack and yet the earlierst to be awake. omggggg, T I R I N G

'm not going to type a LONG POST, which is what POON YIN LENG'S DOING..... awwww, so competitive... TSKTSK.

sooo, TOODLES.
Love, M.

Shanting : Nothingggg. Poon yin leng is SUPER ANNOYING, she kept looking at my post(: (winksss)


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot