
|
Twitter Friday, January 8, 2010 HAPPY BIRTHDAY POON YIN LENG You make me smile everyday! You're the only special friend that I need to have no matter where 'm in school. You look like me! (everyone says so). You always have lunch with me! You make me laugh like an idiot. You start to recognise cars too. You've a bad mouth like me sometimes, congrats. You gave me LIGHTS to company my nights. You like green like how you like being lively. You are so lucky to have MEEEEEE AND HERRRRRRRRRRRRR , you know you know. You had better enjoy your celebrations and most importantly, don't neglect ur work and keep staring at your presents! USE THE IRON WISELY AND HAVE THEM SPEND YOUR LATE NIGHTS WITH YOU WHEN DOCUMENTING or whatever. USE THE BAG WHICH U'VE RECEIVED COS I WANNA SEE IT. HAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY BBBBUURRFFFDDAAYY! ! ! I saw FOUR HANDSOME BOYS TODAY..... audi r8!!!!!!!! All are of different colours, but they were arnd the same area. I got so excited and HIGH over these handsome boys, seriously, idk why 'm like that hahahah ;D |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |