
|
Twitter I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE Wednesday, January 27, 2010 You see me catching a glimpse of your car and you, but never will you realise that I know it's a 370z fairlady you're driving (: So, i'm stuck here, thinking of what I should type ? (: Mummy thinks that I can don't go sch and turn weeeaally early because I've submitted my essay (: And in my 17 years of life, for the past 12 months, were the months I spent at least 3/4 of my day on the notebook- autocad, 3d max, photoshop. No such things like nose in books, jolting down of notes, paying 100% attention in class. I guess nerdy actions aren't meant for this architecture course, oh boy. But I enjoyed my time in here (: For we have a studio and a desktop of our own, a small block which we always stay put in, a flexible 2 days of tutorial plus a no-school day, no strict timings of lunch...,, we sound like we 'live' in a very relaxed environment. But anyone knows what's behind of such advantages? :D Hardworkkk, stress, swearing words. hahahaha You'll at least swear once, cry once, and regret once. It's like a habit, you get in to the class, settle down and switch on the computer :D Leave in on till 5pm. Save your work and continue them at home. (x5 for 5 days in school ) - Left school at 5.30 today. Met nic. Went home. Do work. HAHAHA, I can't wait for the reventon roadster to reach singapore "D He says : he can smell the reventon roadsters near our shores... soon. (that's how a car maniac describes them... ?!?!?!) Leaving. TOODLES ;) countdown to submission : 9 DAYS. 11.30PM. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |