Monster War.
Twitter



IT'S HERE
Saturday, January 2, 2010

HELLO!

gahhhh, 'm so pissed! Sometimes, I feel that the world isn't fair at all?......,, why would a stingy person always get to not pay for any occasion; be it lunch, a cup of drink, a pair of shoes for her mom. Isn't it tiring to be thinking of various reasons to avoid using single cent of your pocket money? omggg, you're really not fit to be my ****. Some 15 year old can think so much better than you.

31st dec-
Went bishan library with yinleng to do analysis. And then to artfriend in orchard :D She left for her prawn-ing and I left for home ;) Got down to vivo in the evening for dinner and wanted to stay for fireworks...,, but it's too crowded. Returned home and just an hour before 12am, we decided catch the fireworks at sentosa cove :D MY FAVOURITE PLACE. It was supposed to be fantastic view! But because of ONE BUILDING (U/C).... the centre portion of the fireworks was entirely blocked. Shall just keep the building's name to myself hahahahahahaha

'Toured' arnd the houses for the next 30 minutes, and I realised I shouldn't erase my plan of "getting a house in 1623422 years" hahahaha And no doubt, the cars parking at their porch are LOVELIES & HANDSOMESSS. The design of the houses are really different from the ones outside this island, even from the most stunning house in queen astrid park ? heeeeheeee.

Spent my 01-01-2010 at home from 9am-6pm, doing my model. And the feeling is really suckyyyyy, was already feeling 'not alright' in the morning, and I still had to drag myself up from bed. BUT SOMETHING ENLIGHTENS ME IN THE AFTERNOON! Grades for the interim were out. (:

Now, it'd be the 1000 word essay of BISHAN PUBLIC LIBRARY. hurrrrrrrry~~~ ! IDK how the laptop is able to last me for 3 years when it starts up the moment I wake up till the moment I hit the sack. But I need you for my autocad, no choice. Last long for my entire years of poly education alright(: well, I hope you do.

LOVES, m.

ShanTing : hahaha thanksss! I loveeee it too. And nahhh, the meet ups aren't silly! and I can't wait to seee you again ! woohoo!
YinLeng : I told ya (: that's not concern.. that's SPOTCHECK.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot