Monster War.
Twitter



JB TRIP
Monday, January 18, 2010

I had a new post (: Cos the original one was boring, I was bout to sleep when typing it. So yaa, let's hope the following details somehow get's lively LOL!

Left house at 7 in the morning, and departs from school to where ever the checkpoint is. I don't know whereee, but I know I passed by tuas and there's this Eurosports showroom, and I saw THE CAR for the first time, Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, Blue in colourrrr :D SWEEET. It's like seeing your IDOL liveeeee after sooo many months of droooling and hoping it'll appear in front of you. Well, that's today :D

At JB- Tiles Factory. Lunch. Shopping. Mosque. Home sweet home. My description of the lamborghini is actually so much longer and detailed than the trip =.= Lol, right. Malaysia has no babess, Niceest one, was a nissan Z fairlady which's parking in car workshops, for sale/rent. And was told that this guy living in that particular area, like the head or something, owns 86 cars (ferrari, rolls royce, porsche... etc) OMGG, and he pays 1000 ringgit to one person for warming up all his cars every morning. SO NICEEEE. Which is about 500 bucks you earned, but you'd enjoy the process more haaa. hahahaha :D

*enough bout carssss.

So, like, there's nothing else, travelling times were really LONG and BORING. But the tour guide was entertaining enough ;)

Somehow, I feel cheated. All the time, I was so tired of what's been happening around me, the people, not the studies.

GOODBYE!


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot