Monster War.
Twitter



I LOVE YOU , F430 SPIDER
Tuesday, January 26, 2010




SALVE ;D

Day passed pretty fast. Not gonna add in the details (:

I've got something to update! (FINALLY).... I was somewhere near home and someone text me saying a white F430 spider is coming home with him. So I had to double up my speed knowing that it'll sure pass by me at the U-turn outside at the road. And, I caught up with it ;D YES, IT'S THE BABE UP THERE.

White is PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL, SLEEK! The only one that has black stripes on it in singapore. So lovely rigtttt, but sadly, he's gonna sell it... $698,000, worth a unit in the meraprime condominium LOL seriously..... cars are this ex? :(

RIGHT, Break's over, get back to work now.
TOODLES! :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot