Monster War.
Twitter



BMW 320i convertible
Sunday, January 17, 2010




SALVE!

Doesn't matter what happen yesterday night, ridiculous words are meant to be forgotten. What made my day GREAT- was the baby you see up there :))))))))))) super awesome prettayee was what I've been waiting for a week ago, BMW 320i Convertible...,,*beams. Down to town with it, love it (:

Brother's got the 1:18 GREEN SCIROCCO home! Weeeaalllyy cute! and Aston Martin DB9 volante, *sleeeek.

I'm back into the period of composing songs...,, right. The song I'm on now, is something that contain words which shoots off to one person, pretty fun(:

Time to get back to school work, birthday party later on, Arrivederla!



(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot