Monster War.
Twitter



SATURDAY BLUES
Saturday, January 23, 2010



Good morning world (:

I look forward to weekends as there's no school (: I dislike school because I can't stand having unreasonable people around me. HAHAHA, I will never say I hate school because of what I'm learning in it :D

Weekends should be longerrr, I need so much time for school work! I take my meals at home, I leave home only for work, I sleep only when I have the time. A big Sorry to my friends whom I've lost a few days of contacts withhhh, JiaYan, ShanTing... etc. I'll catch up with you guys :D

Perhaps, I can't be bothered by any sales already, not even ONE. Friends are happily heading out to town, looking at clothes at some outlets and I'm here preparing for one of the submissions on MONDAY.... As I've mentioned beforeee, I will not complain. Not everyone gets the opportunity to study what they like, and with the hardwork, I'm sure I can drive through the entrance of sentosa, entering the lane which says : Residents of sentosa cove, >> this way :D :D :D What a MOTIVATION.

I'M IN LOVE WITH SUPERVELOCE. Saw it twice at ion ytd.... white and yellow. VERY SWEEET! About ytd, dinner at taste paradise, with over 100 people, celebrating grandpa's 80th. GREAT :D

Ending here. GOOD BYE (:

Can't wait for my car hunt with you (: LOVES.


ShanTing :
I'll love you guys more more and more! Not good ones- can't be botheredddd. And THANKSSSSSS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!, I show you more if I can :D No time to chat with you, So sorry ;( Hope the application goes well! Keeeeep up updated (:
JiaYan : LOL, yaaa, always trust you ! :D ahahahaha, I tag you still though i'm busy, so naize right! wahahahaha. Wait for CNY, we go out soon.
YinLeng : plurk, NO. use twitter! I know who's the slacker., ( duhh ) .... hahaha So sweet right! = lover's concerto!


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot