
|
Twitter FREEDOM!!! Friday, February 5, 2010 IT'S TIME TO UPDATE ! Submission's OVER. See that? IT'S OVER ((((((: MY HOLIDAYS START FROM TODAY ONWARDS. TILL MID APRIL, IT'S ALL FUN FUN AND FUNNNN (((((((: It took me a moment to realise, oh- I don't have to go home early anymore, and I can continue to shop as long as I want. And no more programMes like photoshop, 3d max for the time being. But... for AUTOCAD, i'll still need to touch up. 2 more minor submissions next wednesday, I will aim for As for that (: And I've got another 2 As for my assignments given back to us today. *BEAMMMS* Reached school at noon today, touch up on the documentations and presentation boards. Submitted at 3, and BOOMS- load's off. Dragged till 6 before leaving school for vivo. Bought stuffs ;) I've decided to get the SF baggggggg! Gold??.. maybe not silver anymore, Naize;) Weekends will be great ahead. Next friday is the day I won't want to look forward to, cos it's CRIT (presentation)... OHMY. Hopes everything goes well? First to present, *GREAT. CARS and PIANO , here I come (: Hunt for handsomes. Fingers on the keys. Sigh, why is the course like this ? Makes u enjoy to the fullest and stress to the fullest. Never something in the middle. Saw two guys at different locations wearing SF top. GOSH * - looked handsome in it, not that I noticed their faces though. It's the way they present the LOGO and me, being a SF fan - will be able notice it, omgoosh, I'm turning mad :D hahahaha !!! goodbyeeee! ShanTing : yes ! crit next week! Mine's on fri, yl's on wed. Both of us first of the day hahaha Why like this oneeee? Different prices =.= They should be responsibleee laa. |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |