
|
Twitter hardworking isit ? Thursday, February 18, 2010 Woooops! (: Got surprised in school when I went over to the business block for CRS presentation. Was waiting at the lobby area.... and saw a BMW 320i convertible pass by the waiting area. Wondered if it was my brother, but guess not, since I received no messages hahahaha Moments later, he walked pass me and I had to call him, purpose of visit to business block - in need of toilet LOL so indeed, the 320i was driven by him LOL CRS presentation's OVER. One down, 2 more critical days to go. Am gonna work reeeeaaaaally hard. No facebook and youtube for the day, sure thing (: Ipod's gone to hospital and takes 2-3 working days, may not get a 1 for 1... as long as the problem's solved, it doesn't matter I guess. Cos it's really boring without the ipod touch, all I turn to was my Jet for music ;/ 2 hours to study and off to settle matters. TOOLDES, 3.54pm --- 1:48 AM... SHUCKS... Portfolio review. They expect every single thing we've done to be submitted.. and I need to try my best to dig them all out, be it from the notebook or thumbdrives. Oh shucksss... what if I'm unable to find them :( Hours to ES test. Planning what the events are for tmrw... and guess I don't need to even think about planning it, but to search for every single thing the portfolio needs. OH BOY. i miss you. :( Goodnight! |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |