Monster War.
Twitter



i miss those days
Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'M IN GOOD MOOD.

One more paper to go before all settles down, and start gathering everything for portfolio review. (: Then off I bid goodbye to year one... How fast! hmmhmmhmm. Still remembered how I struggled and no matter what, tears still have to drop one fine day... What an interesting course (:

It was a great day- 19/02. Sushi tei for dinner and off to Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel for hot babes and handsomes hahaha As usual... pics pics and pics. DBS... LP560.. GTR..& California were of a few which stood out (: Sadly, no one seems to appreciate the california hahahaha

need to get back to study.
That's it for now ( ;

GOODBYE.


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot