
|
Twitter Leave me. Thursday, February 11, 2010 SALVE. (: Rushed to school for yinleng's crit early in the morning, and I wasn't late, cos the crit started late (: Slept at 4am and had 3 hours of sleep, Naize. GEMS was fun. Submitted my composed ringtone and realised that I didn't include a write up about it since I skipped a lesson last week LOL and mac desktops don't have microsoft word or any text writting programme... Had to borrow a laptop on the spot :D 10 minutes- 148 words wahahahaha. Was graded on the spot, Niceeee grade. School's environment is freaking me out day by day. One moment, copycats. Another moment, eating in class and leaving wrappers and cups around our desks. Next moment, using my terminal when ALL OTHER TERMINALS are free. And I've already logged in with my account early in the morning? Make me can't do my work and leave my work unsafe, and leave school immediately, since there's no point staying. And with all this crap around, I have to make sure my model is alright, wth ? Why so much crap in school ? Tmrw turns out to be another day of waiting... wondering... Continue tmrw... ShanTing : never ever again... believe 10% of it will do ! :D |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |