Monster War.
Twitter



missyoumissyou. Cute
Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm done with the design for the trophy design competition. Finally(: Just the the side profiles of it are tough to visualise it. Tried drawing it for almost 10 times and none of it was right=.= Have not idea what to submit tmrw LOL concept's written out. No title yet, shucks.

Another day to be filled with plans, though they can't be any more exciting. Or I can't imagine how exciting it'll be since I need fooooood now. *can't think.

Hitting the sack early.
Unplann activities tmrw which takes up my time for the completion of the trophy design. HOW.

Good bye :D


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot