
|
Twitter oh, nice holiday? Wednesday, February 17, 2010 I really wished -monk's hill didn't merge -to transfer if it had merged -to have be-friend with better people in poly -those years didn't come -to be smarter in poly -for a you to accept my explaination one day..... busy weekend. :( 12.48 am , EDITED Ipod’s going to hospital tmrw, cos someone dropped it on Monday. Yikes ;\ Have to depend on my Jet for next few days. Music, file viewing, message.... brrr. I think I’ve become very weird due to the number of deadlines ahead, taking up responsibility, and once again, sacrificing my time. Thus got weeeaally pissed over small matters. Holidays have somehow started, and though having a job all along, I’ll need to find another one during the weekdays. Simply because my live revolves around a few people, yet they’re very close to me (: So perhaps, it’ll be a simple holiday ? hahahaha It may be another 6 months more before I can quit my job at * and join *.....,, sigh. I can't put too much of my attention on the job if the opposites have no interests in learning, or don't take the effort to even practice. Chinese New Year was great, everyday was packed with house visitings. Red packets were more special this year, No idea why (: Free movie tickets, Mac Donald coupons and pasta mania voucher.....,, not bad right. In addition, they come with money, not just the vouchers only LOL Got stupid, and locked handphone messages with a password. No idea why, and now I find it troublesome having to type a password before accessing my messages... ?!?!? I know there's something as, remove the password, but i'm lazy hahahaha - I'm keeping those words to myself, for it's between you and me...,, only. Good night people (: |
KNOW the girl next door 15'03'92(: SP-Darch UH-OH M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me Music Arhitecture Cars Credits take a big bow Background : Photobucket. Shoot
| |