Monster War.
Twitter



No respect.
Sunday, February 21, 2010

It was bad at work. Almost close to quitting it, but nah, never will I quit until some dates are met. But I really can't stand students who don't bother looking at the book and wasting the minutes away. Plus even when looking, doesn't follow the notes, instead- shooting words into my face when he's in the wrong : You dreaming ah? It's C la, where got D? ........ can I remind you that u're only 6? Thank god there're still passionate ones who kept my hours going.

-

The only thing that's distracting me the WHOLE TIME and taking away my hours from studying is- drama. hahahahahaha, but there's still a balance between both of them. Perhaps, I can't wait for the break. Cos it was the toughest year I had ever. My brain needs rest (:


(back to the top)

KNOW
the girl next door

MANDY
15'03'92(:
SP-Darch



UH-OH
M- it'd be nice if you survive watching the symphony orchestra
A- hopes to get a house in 109592 years
C- know a lp670 sv before knowing me



Music Arhitecture Cars

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.

Shoot